What We Do
We can utilize original application frameworks for development spanning from native applications for tablets and smartphones to integrated systems for businesses—connecting mobile devices, the cloud, and in-house systems—with embedded functions linking internal device databases and PaaS cloud services.
Including tablets and smartphones, we develop web systems optimized in terms of quality, security, and costs. We also offer user interfaces with excellent usability and accessibility.
***About Wonder Notes***
> FREE Download
> Ideal for Professional & Personal Use
> Evernote, Google Drive & Dropbox Integration
> Multiple Features & Tools
> Work Offline
***Create your own form***
Need to make a to-do list? Capture ideas at a board meeting? Plan next week’s blog post? With Wonder Notes you can do it all quickly, easily and powerfully. Simply create as many notes as you want by populating them with text, pictures, maps, date and URLs. You can also edit notes at anytime.
Store your data in the cloud
*** Store, Send & Share***
When you’ve finished creating or editing a note, instantly send it to cloud-based solutions like Evernote, Google Drive and Dropbox, or email it to yourself or anyone else. Cloud storage also makes device syncing, data backup and data recovery a breeze, and you can export notes as CSVs and PDFs.
Free QR Code & Barcode Reader
Easiest and beautiful QR code & Barcode Reader !
- QR codes and Barcode scanning
(QR,UPC-E,Code39,Code39 mod43,Code93,Code128,EAN-13,EAN-8,PDF417,Aztec code)
- Open links in Safari, Chrome and Opera mini browser (must be already installed)
- Enabled camera focus on tap
- Pinch-in and pinch-out zoom
- Open links from scanned history
- Change vibration, sound and confirmation settings
- E-mail access history as CSV file
Stack your blocks !
“Wonder Block” is easy to play, and pleasurable game for all ages. Stack your blocks on top of one another perfectly ! - Simple and Beautiful graphics desined - Compete for the best score in the world - Share your tower with your friends How to play: Just tap to stop the brick and stack it.
Wonder Check Lite
Cloud Based Checklist !
WonderCheck manage and help your tasks on your iPhone and iPad ! - Simple user interface and high functional checklist ! - Organize items using folders - E-mail your items as attached file - Backup and Restore your data on Google Drive and Dropbox - Set reminders to fire on a fixed date and time...
Cloud NET fully leverages cloud computing technologies—for “sharing” rather than “ownership”—to offer a full range of solutions, information technology, and services that provide high added value to our customers’ businesses.
・Design, development, and maintenance of smartphone websites; development of business applications
・Provision of cloud services; design, development, and maintenance of specialized applications
・Design, development, and maintenance of web and business C/S applications
・Operation and maintenance of business systems; database building services
・Building of sales management, stock management, and other systems using Oracle and Microsoft SQL Server
・Design and maintenance of databases; system consulting
・Technical support for in-house system implementation at companies; overall consulting
Please complete the required fields below before hitting "Submit".
Terms of Service
ARTICLE 1. PURPOSE OF ENACTING TERMS OF SERVICE
ARTICLE 2 DEFINITIONS OF TERMS
ARTICLE 3 PURPOSE AND CONTENT OF THIS APPLICATION
ARTICLE 4 HANDLING OF USER INFORMATION
ARTICLE 5 USING QUALIFICATIONS
(1) A person who is a minor, an adult ward, person under curatorship or assistance, and does not have the consent from his/her legal representative, guardian, curator or assistant.
(2) A person who is a member of antisocial force (crime syndicate, crime syndicate member, right-wing group, antisocial force, and any other group equivalent to these), or a person who maintains and manages antisocial force through funding and other support. And any other person the Company judges to be involved in an antisocial force.
(3) Any others, who the Company judges to be inappropriate to use.
ARTICLE 6 USAGE FEE
ARTICLE 7 PROHIBITED ACTS
ARTICLE 8 CONFIDENTIALITY
With regard to this Application, customer must not disclose or leak any of the information disclosed as confidential by the Company to a third party, unless with the prior written consent from the Company.
ARTICLE 9 USAGE RESTRICTION
ARTICLE 10 SUSPENSION, ALTERATION, TERMINATION OF APPLICATION
ARTICLE 11 VESTED RIGHTS
ARTICLE 12 INDEMNITY
ARTICLE 13 ASSIGNMENT OF CONTRACTUAL STATUS
ARTICLE 14 COMMUNICATION/NOTICE
ARTICLE 15 VALIDITY OF THE TERMS
If any provision of this Terms or part thereof should be held by any laws and ordinances or otherwise to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions of this Terms and the remaining part of the provision that is held partially invalid or unenforceable shall remain in full force and effect.
ARTICLE 16 GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION AGREEMENT
ARTICLE 17 REVISION OF TERMS OF SERVICE
Date of Establishment 7/20/2017
2. DEFINITIONS OF TERMS
Definitions of terms used in this Policy are as follows.
(1) Under the Act on the Protection of Personal Information (the “Act”), “Personal Information” means information on an individual which can identify the specific individual by name, date of birth, address, telephone number, e-mail address, or other information contained in such information.
(2) Other than Personal Information, ”User Information” means history of actions on communication services and other information created, utilized or accumulated in relation to customer's devices, which shall be acquired by the Company pursuant to this Policy.
3. LEGAL COMPLIANCE
The Company shall comply with laws, directives, all other regulations concerning the protection of Personal Information, and this Policy, and shall strive for continual improvement in the proper handling of User Information.
4. ACQUISITION OF USER INFORMATION
The Company will acquire User Information through proper and fair means within the scope of accomplishing the purpose of utilization.
(1) Information presented by the customer through an inquiry.
(2) Information collected by the company through the Service provided.
(3) Information presented from other service, by customer permitting the cooperation of this Service with another service.
(4) Information collected by the Company through customer’s accorded permission.
5. PURPOSE OF UTILIZATION
The Company, in using User Information, shall specify the purpose of utilization and shall abide by the announced purpose of utilization when handling User Information. The purpose of utilization of User Information acquired by the Company shall be as follows.
(1) To provide, maintain, protect and improvement of this Service.
(2) To handle and manage inquiries for this Service.
(3) To indicate the current location on the map by using location information.
(4) To prepare a statistical data in a form that cannot distinguish an individual, regarding to this Service.
6. MAINTENANCE OF THE ACCURACY OF DATA
Within the scope of accomplishing the purpose of utilization, the Company will strive to maintain the accuracy and updated condition of Personal Information.
7. SECURITY CONTROL MEASURES FOR USER INFORMATION
The Company will implement appropriate security control measures to prevent leakage, loss or damage of User Information.
8. PROVISION TO THIRD PARTIES
Based on the Personal Information Protection Act, except in the cases of legal imperatives, the Company will not provide Personal Information to any third party without obtaining the prior consent of the customer.
9. REQUEST OF DISCLOSURE, CORRECTION, DISCONTINUANCE OF UTILIZATION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION BY THE CUSTOMER
Based on the Personal Information Protection Act, customer may request disclosure, correction or discontinuance of utilization of Personal Information through following procedures.
(1) Please provide the following documents.
This Policy shall be applicable to only to this Service. Therefore, the Company is not responsible for any losses customer may incur from registering Personal Information to external website, application, and service linked from this Service.
For inquiries concerning this Policy, please contact the following counter.
Cloud NET, Inc.
Date of Establishment 7/20/2017